On Monday night, straight after STV’s brand new show Weatherwatch with Sean Batty, get on your computer and log on to stv.tv/weatherwatch to watch an interview with Sean live online.
But this is no ordinary interview: this is a chance to put your questions to the nation’s favourite weatherman.
What’s Sean’s favourite type of weather? Was Michael Fish an inspiration? What was is like for Sean presenting his first show? How does it feel being the boy most grannies would love to have as their grandson? You catch our drift!
STV showbiz reporter Laura Boyd (@STVLaura) will be putting fans' questions directly to Sean and we want you to get involved.
You can send your questions on the night to Sean via Twitter @SeanBattySTV, on the Weatherwatch e-mail, email@example.com or via the STV Live App which works on most mobile devices as well as on your computer. (You can sign up to the STV Live App here, if you haven't already done so).
Then all you have to do on Monday night is log on to stv.tv/weatherwatch straight after the show ends at 8.30 and watch to see if Sean answers your question. You'll be blown away - pardon the pun.
BLAME IT ON THE WEATHERMAN
- Take a look at a day in the life of Sean
- Volcano causes trouble for Sean!
- Sean shows school pupils how to weather the storm
- Visit the Weatherwatch Twitter
- Visit the Facebook page for Weatherwatch
- More on Weatherwatch programme one: info on the Cairngorm Mountains
- More on The Ski School
- More on the Cairngorm Sledog Centre
- More on photographer Martin Shields